The team which has had a lot of drama around itself, Multan Sultans first appeared on the PSL scene during Pakistan Super League 2018. They did have a wonderful start to their campaign first up but then declined and ended their campaign on the 5th spot. The things got even worse afterwards and a new management and ownership took over for the upcoming season where they played with a squad that was not actually picked by their new management. But that’s history now and we have the PSL 2020 Multan Sultans Schedule ready now. Let’s find out when they’ll be starting their campaign in the PSL 5.
PSL 2020 Multan Sultans Schedule
- February 21, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars @ Lahore
- February 22, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United @ Lahore
- February 26, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi @ Multan
- February 28, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings @ Multan
- February 29, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators @ Multan
- March 6, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Karachi Kings @ Lahore
- March 8, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United @ Rawalpindi
- March 11, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators @ Lahore
- March 14, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi @ Karachi
- March 15, 2020 Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars @ Lahor
The team Multan Sultans did manage to keep their consistency going despite nothing went in their favor for the PSL 2019 as they finished 5th – the spot they retained at the end of their inaugural PSL 2018. But things have gone their way since then and the cricket fans expect a lot from this franchise that belongs to South Punjab.